Saturday, February 9, 2008

Once Upon A Mattress

Kenn just finished up the production of "Once Upon A Mattress" at Roger's Memorial Theatre as one of the knights (in case you can't see Kenn, he is on the top row at the left). He only had one line, but sang and danced throughout the show. It was an awesome play, and Kenn was spectacular. Even though I complained a lot about Kenn's time away from the family, I am very proud of him and the work he did. I do have to admit I am looking forward to Kenn and me being home at the same time (between my work schedule and his play, it feels like this hasn't happened for weeks).


Here's Kenn showing off some of his dance moves.


I liked this picture because it shows Kenn's sexy legs in tights!!

2 comments:

Alysha said...

kenn---jolene is right you do have sexy legs in tights!

Kelly T, that's me! said...

I am so happy you found me! What fun you two must have. Your family looks great! I am excited to be able to keep up on you. Isn't the blogging world great?!

xoxox,
Kelly