Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Boating at Utah Lake

This past Saturday, we held our "Johnson cousin's day" at Utah Lake (courtesy of the Furses and their boat). It was a very hot day with minimal clouds in the sky, perfect for spending the day on a boat. The kids LOVED the water weenie, the adults enjoyed the cool water, and we all enjoyed one another's company.
We spent about five hours out on the lake, so thank goodness for sunscreen (which I found my new best love- Coppertone Spray Sunscreen SPF 70, it is like a bugspray in that you don't need to rub it in). I was the only one who really got sunburned (because I used a cheaper no name sunscreen, and didn't reapply like I should have). Thank goodness I still have some Ocean Potion Lotion left over from Hawaii so now my burn is turning into a nice tan (except for my nose which still looks like Rudolph's red nose).

Jacob, Luke, Allison, Katie, and Alexa















Chloe, Luke, and Jolene

















Johnson Family, July 2008

















2 comments:

Alysha said...

How fun! I love to boat. We might be getting a cabin. You'll have to bring your family up to vacation with us!

Melissa said...

We had the best time too. I'm glad you guys could make it. And I am sooo looking forward to the next one.