Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It's Always Fun Until Someone Gets Hurt

During lunch today, Luke and Molly were sword fighting with straws. It was pretty cute, but a little disruptive to the other people trying to eat, so I told them to knock it off before someone gets hurt (saying things like that always makes me feel like a true Mom). I think the series of pictures tells the rest of the story pretty well.




Luke dueling Molly.












Molly dueling Luke.










Molly got jabbed by the straw- sometimes I hate it that I am always right.

4 comments:

Brian & SuZ said...

Hey Jolene! It's SuZ we will be to the baptism and the luncheon on Sat. Is there any particular dessert you guys want us to bring? I'm stumped on what to make. LOL Cute pics of the kids btw !!

Kristin said...

SO funny... sorry, not funny that Molly got hurt, just funny anyway. Very cute post!

Bassman said...

Youll Shoot Your Eye Out Kid.

Alysha said...

Moms are always right!!