Thursday, March 27, 2008

Trip to Oregon- Part One, The Mullet

We just returned home from celebrating our Spring break in Oregon. We had so much fun and took so many pictures, I thought I would break up our vacation in a couple different posts so it wouldn't be such a long overloaded blog.
While in Oregon, we stayed at my grandparents house in Corvallis (actually they live in a retirement home, and my brother Eric is taking care of their house).

During the vacation, Eric actually allowed me to cut his hair (the only rule was I had to cut it into a mullet because he is so ingrained with white trash). I am pretty proud of the work I did considering I had never really cut hair before except my boys (and they always end up with a buzz cut). Eric got many people at work oogling his new "do" (probably more out of pity or shame rather than envy). He actually kept that haircut for 4 days before he shaved it into something a little more respectable.

I included a couple different angles of the haircut so you can appreciate the beauty of this neck blanket. Look how the sun glistens off that masterpiece!


1 comment:

Michelle - aka Belle said...

You guys are way too goofy! I wish I could've been there.
- Michelle