Sunday, March 16, 2008

Snowmobiling at Strawberry Reservoir


Yesterday we had the chance to go snowmobiling at Strawberry Reservoir with my brother Rick and his family (and some of their friends). Unfortunately Kenn couldn't go (it was one of the few days he had to work, but if you were listening to KSL radio you probably had the opportunity to hear Kenn update us on the news, weather, and traffic).
The kids hated it at first because it was so cold and snowing (Jake even begged me to go home after 10 minutes), but after a few runs on the snowmobile we were all having a blast. Molly hated riding on the snowmobiles, but she loved the sledding and making snowballs. My favorite thing was Jake, Luke and I racing Kim and Alexa (I'm not sure who won, but at least none of us crashed).
We finally decided it was time to stop because it was snowing so hard and my face shield on the helmet kept fogging up and icing over. It was a great way to end the winter season (I'm all wintered out, now on with Spring)!!!














No comments: