Friday, June 12, 2009

Alexa's baptism

I decided I needed to take a break from our house (both working on it, talking about it, and blogging about it). Today I was organizing some of the pictures on my computer and I came upon a lot of photo's that I would like to post for my own documentation (some of the photos are a few years old, prior to when I started my blog).

Here's some pictures of Alexa prior to her baptism June 2, 2005

Alexa was baptized by her father Kenn in the historic Bountiful LDS Tabernacle (which happens to be our regular church building). My mother Diann made her dress (since I can't sew worth anything). Alexa was baptized along with her good friend Cierra Martin. It was a really fun day. The weather was perfect, and after the baptism we had a large barbecue/wienie roast in my parent's garden. I happened to be 7 months pregnant and just finished my Master's Degree in Nursing a few weeks prior to this, so we had lots of things going on in our life. Alexa has pretty much been a model daughter and continues to impress us with her decisions. We love her so much and couldn't have asked for a better child.

No comments: