Sunday, October 12, 2008

Utah County Fair

Okay, so I know the fair was a month ago in September, but I was preoccupied with other things (like building a house) and just recently found my pictures for the fair. It is one of our favorite yearly traditions and we love to go visit the little farm for kids, see the stinky animals, and of course partake of the all you can eat ice cream. This year we dragged Eric along for more adult supervision for the kids (if you can call him an adult).

Molly, Kenn, and Luke

Jake

Luke and Alexa

Luke

Molly on the farm collecting corn

Jake and Luke driving the tractor

Molly brushing the sheep

At the end of the farm, kids collect money for all their hard work and get to turn it in for a healthy treat (like milk, granola bar, fruit, or cereal)

This was Eric's bowl of ice cream (I think 13 scoops plus a fat boy)


It didn't take him too long to eat the whole thing (and be sick for the rest of the night)

Luke liked the ice cream too

But his favorite thing was the goats (especially when they came and licked his hand)

And you can't go to the Utah State Fair without checking out the butter sculpture!

1 comment:

Michelle - aka Belle said...

Yay Jo! (for the running-I'm behind on my blog reading) One day I too will become a runner. It will probably be the only way I could ever have any time alone.