Monday, April 21, 2008

Alexa's Birthday

This weekend we were able to celebrate Alexa's 11th birthday (I can't believe I have a daughter that is almost a teenager; Kenn says it's because I am getting so old).
Saturday we had a ice skating party at the South Davis Rec Center, followed by cake, ice cream, and lots of presents.
Here's the girls that went ice skatings- Tessa, Rachel B, Jolene, Hadley, Audrey, Alexa, Molly, Sharise, Sky, Rachel J, and Tori.

Later that evening we had our traditional birthday dinner at Red Robin, including their delicious mud pie for dessert.


Enjoying dinner at Red Robin.







One dessert, six people- gone in 60 seconds!






Sunday we had dinner with my parents, Kenn's dad and brother, and Grammy Johnson. Luckily the new chicken fettuccine alfredo recipe worked out and no one went hungry.
Alexa got way too many presents as usual including Hannah Montana CD and DVD, money, gift cards, a new bag for her softball stuff, toys, books, etc. I don't remember getting even half the amount of presents when I was Alexa's age. It was like Christmas in April.

No comments: