Sunday, August 10, 2008

Garage Destruction!!!

This past week we disassembled our garage (brick by brick). After 5 straight days of scraping shingles, prying boards off, chiseling the bricks apart, and all the clean up- we have a lot of sore muscles that we didn't even know existed!! It was very hot (almost 100 degrees each day), and I sweated more this past week than I ever have in my life (but hey I did lose a couple pounds in the process). My dad (Dee) was the greatest help, and put us all to shame with his work ethics/skills. Even the kids pitched in with the project.

Click to play Garage Destruction
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow! I mean, WOW!!! Well, I guess that explains why I haven't heard from you. ;) Looks like you've got your hands full. But hey! Good job at getting photos of the process!

Alysha said...

Looks like hard work. I'm glad it's not me (since I'm a princess now...just kidding). Your house will look awesome.

Michelle - aka Belle said...

Jolene-
You're so buff - makes me proud to call you sister!
-Michelle

kim said...

Wow! That was very ambitious of you guys. Looks like very hard work, but is always rewarding in the end.